Termination Competition 2016 Registration
general information: Termination_Competition_2016
most recent public test runs
- Termination of Rewriting Mon Aug 29 01:01:03 CEST 2016
- Complexity of Rewriting Tue Aug 23 22:29:55 CEST 2016
- Termination of Programs ?
- Complexity of Programs Sun Aug 28 14:35:03 CEST 2016
For registering your solver, I (J. Waldmann) need the starexec ids of space, solver, and configuration, for each competition category that you want to take part in.
This helps me cut/pasting your data into the actual code.
I need read access to the space that contains your solver. Make that space public, or make me a member of the space.
(provisional) It is helpful when you put your benchmarks on starexec and announce the space id. Make that space readable for (at least) R. Thiemann and J. Waldmann. The earlier, the better - so I can start running tests.
- 121 Integer Transition Systems (for complexity analysis) (A. Montoya) 184632
- 28 cycle-SRS (H. Zantema) 184732
- 226 one-rule SRS (M. Wenzel) 182728
- 13 one-rule cycle-SRS (M. Wenzel) 182727
- complexity of integer transition systems (KOAT syntax) (M. Brockschmidt) 184696
- complexity of C programs (M. Sinn) 184687