Termination Competition 2015 Registration
Registration process is like it was last year. In short,
- get a starexec account, upload your solver
- send email to J. Waldmann with:
- categories that you want to enter,
- and for each category, the starexec IDs of your solver and config.
Please do send in solver/config Ids, even if they refer to preliminary versions, or last year's, as I (J.W.) will start testing.
These IDs for solver and config might get published even before competition. If you want to keep the solvers secret for now, then put them in a private space and add me to this space.
I will make available publically some results of pre-competition test runs (on random, small subsets): http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/competitions
Here are some strange outputs of test runs
current status is here: http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/registered/Y2015
Submit benchmarks to René Thiemann.
DO NOT EDIT HERE. Report errors and omissions by email.
- Runtime Complexity Innermost: Bugfix reported by Florian Frohn
- C: Typo corrections (discussed on termtools list)
- Runtime Complexity Innermost: Patches and new benchmarks from Martin Avanzini and Michael Schaper
- C: Patches from Matthias Heizmann
- C: Renaming from Thomas Ströder
- TRS relative: by Akihisa Yamada
- TRS Standard: test cases related to non-termination, by Jörg Endrullis
- Integer Transitions: repaired versions of translated problems (?)
- C Integer Transitions: http://lists.lri.fr/pipermail/termtools/2015-July/000997.html
postponed (that is, submission will not happen before 2015 competition)
- SRS Standard: set of one-rule SRS, by Mario Wenzel